finalmente consegui jogar minhas tão aguardadas partidas de MvC2 online....
e aí? espectativas atingidas? óbvio! que não....
o jogo está um grande e redondo bug.... tudo está bugado, tudo está zuado....
bom, só pra colocar, o database dos glitches encontrados pelo povo do shoryuken:
To report a bug, please specify:
* system (right now that will be the Xbox 360 only)
* steps to reproduce the problem (if known)
* description of what exactly is wrong / what should have happened
Bugs listed here will link to the best report of the issue for further information and that way potentially allow Capcom/Backbone to follow up directly if they find that they want to. The Capcom-Unity bug thread is here, but also seems highly unwieldy.
To get the maximum enjoyment out of the game, turn OFF the Sprite filter in the game settings (switch to Classic), and switch to the LOW (1 frame) Lag Input as opposed High (3 frame) lag input. You probably also want to use Ranked:Custom Matches and select by good pings. Anything under 120 ping should be fine. If it's still lagging badly there, they probably have the Sprite filters on.
Known Gameplay Bugs
* General: Xbox 360 only: Start of match is laggy (doesn't seem to affect the PS3)
* General: AHVB cannot be jump blocked or blocked out of dash.
* General: Many sprites lag the game when loaded the first time
* General: Various quick supers are now unblockable from close range.
* General: Magneto wavedash/trijump while calling assist drops frames
* General: Magneto jump dLK recovers too fast: video.
* General: Magneto's ROM is glitched as is Cyke's infinite. Looks like a difference in when the light vs medium are used in the new version vs the DC version. Related video
* General: Jin's sLP->sMP->Jin Tornado doesn't work
* General: Cable's infinite taunt is broken.
* General: Megaman's sound for Buster charging doesn't stop correctly
* General: The MAX METER flash is horrific enough to be a bug. Please calm this down.
* Online: rollback sometimes leaves characters shaded incorrectly. This is fixed the next time their shading state changes. One repro is to be Cable and shoot the opponent. If they block late, you may see them in their "shot" shade until something else changes.
* General: sounds don't cancel. Easy repro: Do a Megaman buster to Storm's head as she comes out for a typhoon assist. No typhoon, but you still hear her say Typhoon.
* General: Even with walls turned off, it's not the correct screen width - there's a buffer. This makes wall bouncing characters such as Megaman/Chun/etc harder to play.
* General Widescreen: Jin's Blodia Punch is truncated
* General: Sometimes the wrong sounds are used (character data loading issue?)
* Online: Rollback(?) in some cases will show an assist dead but they really aren't. (I've seen this to the point where I've 100% killed assists, but then their life bar pops back on - had this happen against nizzbor on Golden-Nz's account.)
* General: Wrong sprite used. No idea how to reproduce.
* General: Probably hard to reproduce: Sprite drawn badly. Chun-Li's sprite was pretty much inside out.
Known matchmaking bugs
* Online Ranked: if the other players leaves, you may be stuck in a "PRESS A TO ACCEPT" screen that does nothing. You will need to exit to the dashboard to fix this.
* Online Friendly Matches (PS3 only): refreshing list can lock the PS3 up, requires hard reset
* Online: Player 2's lifebars show the names for Player 1 characters, potentially sprites. Will usually lead to a disconnect. Video of this.
* Online Player: Sometimes players cannot start a game. They're stuck in the "press A" screen.
* Online Player: Player stuck at Selection screen during actual match. Usually works again after that match.
* Online Ranked: You get a loss if the game disconnects on you. (As opposed to a rage quit, where you deserve a loss.)
* Online: low hits lean towards unblockability. Video of this. (I realize this is DSP, but -- this should be looked at since I've 'felt' the same problem. May just be the problem of playing against Magnus online.)
* Online: Certain conditions lead to the entire Xbox 360 freezing up
* Online Player: When you're viewing an ongoing match in text mode since you just joined, P1's second character's text is drawn badly with extra black pixels.
* Wins incorrectly reported as losses
* Online character select screen is laggy
* PS3-only: 'custom music' audio doesn't work when voice is on
* Ranked: Change the "Press A to start match" to "Starting match..." after A is pressed
* Online: Allow for "Extreme" 0 lag input mode. May be critical to add this.
* General: Default to the Classic Sprite filter
* General: Request for language options/selection
* Online Player: Allow "Kick" for high ping opponents, or allow specifying a maximum ping
* Online Ranked: Please impose a 5 minute "no rejoining" penalty on rage quitters. People are quitting out because "it's faster to rejoin" (taken verbatim from a guy who rage quit on me).
* General: In the Dreamcast, there's a second screen flash during the FIGHT! animation. That's not present in the new version - that flash was important to various timing, it'd be good to have it back.
bom, pra encurtar a história, tem muita coisa que ta inviabilizando esta versão pra torneios...
a pior delas foi a mudança de timing dos golpes médios, que podaram um monte de coisas, como por exemplo o ROM.... ontem mesmo eu descobri uma variação do combo apenas com chutes fracos que pega... é utilizável.... mas não é ROM.... e é mto mais difícil...
muitas outras coisas foram perdidas nessa porcaria de mudança de tempo dos golpes médios....
outra coisa que ta irritando muito é a scrubaiada dando especial aleatório.... que qdo é muito rápido não tem como defender.... ahah